Sunday, November 1, 2009

McKades first Halloween

McKade's first Halloween has come a went and we had fun. He wasn't too impressed when I was drawing his nose and whiskers on his face but the end result was pretty cute I think. We went and visited some friends but Paul's parents weren't around this year so they missed him, they will just get to see pictures.
One of very few pictures of me and my sweet baby. I need to try to get more of us together because I'm always the one taking the pics.

We visited the coffee shop that Paul always go to and they had this huge candy bowl that we put McKade in to take some pictures, it was pretty funny. The kid is only 4 months old and is going to coffee with dad, what will we ever do????

Here is McKade and his "Aunt Nette" (a.k.a. surrogate grandmother, godmother or whatever she decides she is that day :).) I had to post a pic of them for her benefit and made sure to print pictures for her because she is always giving me a hard time that I don't give her copies of the pictures. He was so funny with her.


I love how blue his eyes are against the orange outfit. Too sweet. We went to dinner after which didn't go great, I spent dinner holding him while Paul ate than we switched while I tried to eat but he wasn't having it so I packed up my dinner and we went home where I finished dinner, how romantic huh. Usually he isn't bad when we go to dinner but it was late and time for bed so he was way too tired. Oh well it was a nice night with my to boys. On to his first Christmas which is just around the corner, time to start shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment