Saturday, November 21, 2009

5 months old already!!


McKade turned 5 months old on the 19th and that night he rolled over for the first time. It was funny because it happened so fast. I was sitting on the ground by him and I looked away and next thing I knew he was on his stomach and had his arm stuck under him for a bit. I think he wasn't quite sure what to think. It's funny because I I had just been talking about him at work to some friends and was telling them that he was doing this new thing of tipping his head back as far as he could and would arch his back and we they were just telling me that it would be any day now. Now we are going to have to keep an eye on him.


He was stuck on his arm here and didn't know what to do for a bit. Our little baby is getting too big.




No comments:

Post a Comment