Saturday, November 21, 2009

Baby Blessing

Well McKade is 5 months old and we finally got him blessed, better late than never right. He looked so cute in his little outfit and I was suprised that it still fit him but we were good.
My dad gave him his blessing and did a great job. I made Ashley take notes so I can write it down in his baby book later and not forget it. My dad is such a sucker for his grandkids, it's so fun to see him with them, especially the babies. He is a little softie under it all. Thank you dad, we love you.

Isn't my mom so cute, she is such a fun grandmother.

He looks like he just deep in though huh. Wonder what he was dreaming about. Poor kid had a long day. We had gotten up at 5:30 and were running all morning to get ready for the blessing at noon. I was worried that he would be a mess during the blessing and scream through it all but he was so good and calm. When it was done and we were finally getting ready to eat he finally gave in and fell asleep.

Here is some family and friends that were there for the blessing. We missed Janice, Mike and the kids but we just weren't able to plan a time that worked for everyone. Plus Janice is pregnant and the drive from St. George is just too much for her. We were going to do the blessing about a month ago but would have missed Rudy and Misty because they would have been on their honeymoon. Oh well it turned out great and were glad to have those people come who were able to come. Thanks for all the support from everyone, we love you guys.




2 comments:

  1. cute new updates. sorry we missed the blessing, but im glad it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! I have finally gotten on!! He looks so cute in his blessing suit and his hair has gotten so long. I guess, he'll grow up in pictures for me for a little while. Except that I hear all that he does every day from my mom.

    Miss you guys,
    love ya

    ReplyDelete