Sunday, November 1, 2009

I spent the last weekend up at my parents, it was a fun and relaxing weekend and it was good to spend time with my family. This picture was funny because when I got out my camera to take this picture of Kiya holding McKade Holden said "I'll take a picture" and he whipped out his cell phone (an old one of his moms) and was taking pictures. He is such a funny child.
McKade just hanging out with daddy today. He loves his daddy (but he is still a mommy's boy).
This was so funny, he has this play gym that has toys hanging over him and I walked into the living room and found him holding this mirror and he had pulled it down and was trying to chew on it. Teething???? I think we are heading this direction soon. He wants to chew on anything he gets his hands on but I have never seen him work so hard to get something into his mouth. Isn't life so fun with little ones around, definately not boring.


The other night I had McKade in his chair and was reading his books to him and he started to hold onto the book like he was reading it himself. I was able to get the funniest pictures because it really looks like he is just chilling out reading to himself. How funny.





No comments:

Post a Comment