Tuesday, October 20, 2009

4 months old????

My baby turned 4 months old yesterday, where did the last 4 months go???? We took him to the doctor today for his immunizations and he weighs 13 pounds 6 ounces now, we didn't measure his length. I can't believe how fast time has gone and how much our lives have changed (for the better of course). McKade is growing and learning everyday. It seems like he is learning/discovering something new each day and we are having a blast being along for the ride. Life is great and we feel so blessed to have this little boy in our lives.

Here are a couple pictures that my sister in law did last week, I just love the expressions on his face. He has the funniest smirk in the first one and I think he looks so much like Paul in the second one, maybe it's just the ears I don't know :). What a little man huh.




2 comments: