Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back to work

I went back to work on the 14th and things have been so busy. I'm working 6-2 and Paul watches McKade while I'm at work so it's much better than having to put him in day care, plus it's so good for Paul and McKade to get to spend this time together. Paul has done great and he hasn't even brought McKade to the hospital when he has a poopy diaper for me to change him :). I keep saying that money and insurance are over-rated right???? Anyways we have been so busy so I haven't had much time to post anything. McKade is getting so big and so much fun we love him so much. He seems to be learning and changing so much everyday. I need to upload new pictures but don't have time to right now so I will post new pictures as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment