Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What we've been up to

We have been so busy the last little while. I'm back to work so our days don't have enough hours in them. Paul's brother got married this last weekend and Paul's sister was up so she did family pictures for us. Here is the handsome little devil in his picture duds. He was so good during the pictures and I am so excited to see them when Jan finishes.

McKade has turned into quite the thumb sucker lately. I will wake up at night and hear him going to town on his thumb. It's great because he is learning to soothe himself which makes nights great. He is also sleeping through the nights which is wonderful, good timing with me being back to work.

He is grabbing at his toys now and here he is totally enthralled with this one. It's so fun watching him learn and change.

We got the cutest camo outfit for one of our baby showers and it was so dang cute on him. Daisy isn't quite sure about the baby sitting on her. So fun. Mckade will be 4 months on the 19th which I can't even believe, it's going way too fast. I'm trying to take every chance I can to cuddle with him before he doesn't want to. Our life is crazy right now but I wouldn't even change any second of it. More pictures to come when I get them from Janice.



1 comment: