Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun fathers day pictures and 1 year pictures

I am so lucky to have 2 amazingly talented women related to med who have done pictures of Mckade. They have captured his personality and everything that I want to remember about this time. Here is a sample of some of these pictures.

These first ones were done my my sister in law Janis who has done many pictures for us and I just love everything that she has done. It helps that McKade is usually cooperative during these photo shoots and we always have so much fun.




I absolutely love his facial expression in this picture, it's hilarious.

He looks like a little boy and not a 1 year old, too sad but so fun.


These pictures were done as a fathers day suprise for Paul by his cousin Amber Goddard, she is super talented also and we had a blast doing these. McKade did get a little distracted with the rocks around and we had a hard time keeping his attention away from the rocks around to play with. He tried several times to eat them.

Seriously can he get any cuter (I know I'm prejudiced but really.....)


There he is with his silly rock, this picture was the one we used for his birthday invitations.


This little guy has the funniest facial expressions and often has the biggest cheeser grin on his face.

Amber and her sister have taken up knitting and have made the most adorable hats that they use in picture shoots. Very talented girls those two.







3 comments:

  1. wow! that was alot of catching up. The pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw that you updated on facebook, and couldn't help myself! He is too cute! The pictures are adorable, how time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do love all of this fun facial expressions they just make me smile. He is a very loved little guy and we can't wait to see him in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete