Sunday, January 16, 2011

August 2010...........

August 2010.........this was the last time I uploaded pictures from my camera because of computer problems, I had to replace the hard drive in our laptop and when I tried to upload pictures it wouldn't detect my card reader, me being so computer savvy thought it was because my drivers hadn't been reloaded when the new hard drive was replaced. So I attempted to fix that with no luck and gave up. Well last week I had to take my computer to work and had the computer guru look at it and come to find out my cord from the card reader to my computer had a short so all I needed to do was get a new card reader. Long story short, I'm a loser and now have months of our lives to catch up on. So prepare for picture overload (this is for you Holly and Melissa, now you can't get after me to blog already :) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment