Sunday, January 31, 2010

Random Cell phone pictures

I finally found my adapter to upload my pictures from my cell phone and found some cute pictures I wanted to post. They are out of order from what I meant them to be, darn.

This picture I took because of the darling boots he has on. These were given to Paul from our dear friend and McKade's "godmother" Dannette. She gave these boots to Paul as a gift when we found out we were having a baby. I didn't think he would ever be big enough to fit into them but the day has finally come. He looks like a little boy with these boots on.


Before McKade finally figured out how to roll over he was becoming quite the contortionist (spelling???). He would arch his back like this and scoot around and almost roll but couldn't quite make it over. He still arches his back like this and moves all over the floor on the back of his head, needless to say he has worn the hair off the back of his head. So funny though to watch.

This was one of McKades first grins/smirks and I happened to catch it just right with the camera. Usually when he was starting to smile the minute I would get out the camera or my phone his face would turn to stone and I wasn't going to get a smile no matter what I did.


Poor little beat up baby. This was right after he was born and I didn't realize how swollen and beat up he was until looking back at these pictures now. He ended up with a scab on his left eye from the forceps which is funny to look at pictures now and see a scab on my newborns face. Wierd that this was 7 1/2 months ago. Wow how much life has changed.


This sweet picture was taken on Paul's first father's day. McKade was born on a Friday and father's day was that Sunday the day we went home from the hospital, kinda of neat for Paul.

Well I have the funniest video on my phone that I'm trying to figure out how to post, any tips let me know because it's hilarious.




1 comment: