Saturday, January 9, 2010

More Christmas fun

Had more pictures to post but couldn't get them all on the last post.

My two men cuddling, McKade wasn't asleep here but was just closing his eyes to avoid the flash I think (think I take to many pictures....).
Christmas day playing with his toys. He looks like such a big boy sitting up all by himself it's sad.

Christmas morning at Rudy and Judy's. He loves this little toy also mostly because he can take off the rings and chew on them. What else does a 6 month old need, as long as it can go in the mouth they are good.

Pretty much the only thing he wanted to do with his gifts. If you would get a piece of paper started he would help you tear it but then it would immediately go in his mouth.


I have one of me and him but can't find it right now. McKade looks a little overwhelmed that he started to zone out some. Well that's enough picture overload for now.




2 comments:

  1. stinkin cute pictures LOL he is getting a little personality. I need to see him in person, it's been too long. He is such a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one that lookes like he and Paul are sleeping!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete