Thursday, September 10, 2009

Visit to Orem

We had to take McKade to a doctors appointment Tuesday with a cardiologist to follow up on some tests he had done. There had been a question that he may possibly have an enlarged heart but they did an ultrasound another EKG and everything was just perfect, no problems at all. I'm glad Dr. Madsen is cautious and wanted us to have this follow up just to be sure because it's good to know everything is perfect. Anyways since I go back to work on Monday (sigh.....) I decided to stay at my parent's for a couple days for a visit.

It was great because me and a couple of my very long time best friends were finally able to coordinate schedules and get together for lunch. Melissa had a little girl at the first of August so it was so great to finally get to meet the sweet little thing. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me so didn't get any pictures, so sad.

Here are some pictures from our trip

My dad is such a great grandpa and loves his grandkids so much and is so cute with them.

Chilling with Uncle Jamie. I'm so glad James is doing better and was glad we got to spend some fun times with him. McKade had fun with him and was a ham just smiling and talking when James woudl talk with him.

Here is my super cute sister, she is so much fun. Glad she was able to hang out with us since she is so busy with full time school and work. She's single.......... :).


McKade and grandma just having fun. Loved the little minature cord pants he has on, they were so cute on him.




No comments:

Post a Comment