Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Tree Pictures

I got McKade dressed up in his Christmas outfit and wanted to get some pics of him sitting up in front of the tree. He is still learning to balance himself while sitting up so I had to catch him several times when he would tip over, I only missed once and he konked his head but just smiled and didn't cry. Anyways this one Paul had just walked in the room and he got this huge smile. Nothing can compare to these huge smiles we get from him when he is excited to see us. Here are a few pictures that I got of him. So funny. We are having dinner with Paul's family tonight and we can't wait to see what McKade thinks of opening presents tomorrow. I'm sure all he will be interested in will be the paper. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and gets to enjoy family and good times. Merry Christmas.

Little cheeser grin!!!!

So big sitting up all by himself.

This pic is hysterical, he knows that when I get the camera out and the red eye indicator starts to flash he has learned that he will soon be blinded by the flash so almost every time he will squint preparing for flash, so funny that I caught this right at this time. More pictures to come after all the fuss of Christmas is over.


2 comments:

  1. Thats hilarious! I love the last picture. What a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest pictures! It was so fun spending time with him... and you guys too.

    ReplyDelete