Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Firsts.......

Yes that is Paul feeding the babe, cute huh. We needed to start introducing a bottle to make sure he will do fine when I go back to work and he has done great so far. Paul was so worried he was holding him wrong but I think they will do just fine together when I go to work. So sad that I only have until the middle of September than will be back to work, I can't believe how fast it's gone.


This was one of the first time I put him under the little play gym he has. He likes it for short periods of time and just stares at the mirror. The ears on the monkey make a crinkly noise and he stretches out and wiggles them, not on purpose I'm sure but he likes the noise. He's getting so big, it's amazing how fast they grown and learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment