Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The date is set (I guess)

Well the date is set for an induction this Friday. This wasn't my choice and had hoped to wait until I went on my own but at my appointment yesterday my blood pressure was worse and I started to spill protein in my urine meaning that my preeclampsia was worsening and the doctor doesn't want to let me wait too long because it will only get worse and not better. I had to have some tests done yesterday to make sure the baby and my body were still doing good and wasn't getting stressed out and all was doing fine. I was contracting about every 5 minutes yesterday just not really strong ones but I wasn't dilated at all and only 40% effaced. Hopefully by Friday I will have done something so it won't be a hard induction because my body wasn't ready. So only 2 days until we get to meet the little one, seems too real now and kind of scary. Will keep you all updated as things progress.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! well it is monday! I haven't heard anything, but i know it gets crazy! hopefully everything went okay! I can't wait to hear! YAY CONGRATZ!

    ReplyDelete